Friday, April 3, 2015

and DIY crafts

Hello everyone,


Welcome to my personal blog “Sacchiiko.” After a lot of thoughts, discussions, and brain storming I finally decided to start my own blog. For a long time now, I have been following many fashion blogs and always have been inspired to start my own. So finally! Its Here!


This blog will mainly contain product reviews on makeup, skincare, and haircare that I absolutely love or hate. I know how frustrating it is when you go to Sephora or any other store to buy products based on someone’s recommendation and end up hating it because the review was either biased or sponsored. Trust me, I have been there. This is one of the major reason why I decided to start my own blog. I will give my personal review that the products utmost deserve. I will also do outfit ideas and give reviews on any other items that is related to clothing and accessories.I am so excited to give my own perspective on fashion and makeup to all of you fashion junkie out there, and I cannot wait to hear all of your favorite and not so favorite product experiences. Lets have some fun!


Much love,


Sumaita~






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1DwJDBJ

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment