Sunday, April 5, 2015

#DIY and DIY crafts

Skärmavbild 2015-04-05 kl. 오후 5.49.02 Damn I’ve been so crafty today! I’ve fixed my beloved Holly & Whyte bag from Lindex that broke and I’ve also done some DIY on some clothes. Like cut the knees on a pair of jeggings I got from H&M. It actually turned out really good. I wasn’t sure it would so I’m happy it did.


Skärmavbild 2015-04-05 kl. 오후 5.49.35 Skärmavbild 2015-04-05 kl. 오후 5.50.27 I also cut off the fur on my winter jacket. I got the jacket before new year at H&M and I never really liked the fur on it, it looked cheap. But I love the jacket in general. It has a nice green colour and I love the soft fabric in the hood. Also it has really nice leather trimmings that make it stand out a little. But the fur, I’ve never been friends with it. I was going to give the jacket to charity but then I thought I might as well give a go at cutting the fur off and see if it would work and in my opinion it did! The trim looks a little weird but I can live with it because I really like this jacket and would like to keep it for longer.


Skärmavbild 2015-04-05 kl. 오후 5.49.54 Skärmavbild 2015-04-05 kl. 오후 5.50.09 To finish things I cut off a ribbon from one of my cashmere sweaters. I love this white sweater but I’ve started to dislike the silly ribbon at the back so it had to go! Now I can wear this more casually, I know this sweater will be a new favourite of mine now that the ribbon is gone.



I’m a little obsessed with this song, I haven’t really listened to k-pop in months but this song, I dig it!






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1a6UZ1F

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment