Monday, April 20, 2015

Loading...  and DIY crafts

Saturday morning we all went to Lowe’s and got the supplies for the laundry room. I couldn’t find a cute little corner shelf I liked so my husband is going to make that, just like I thought he might. I didn’t anticipate all the fumes being so strong in the laundry room so my husband was actually the one to finish it. It kind of turned into his project lol sorry! He’s always willing to help when I need it. I think I made up for it with the fabulous loaded baked potato soup I made for dinner. 

Anyways, the laundry room is so much brighter. I’m in love. I love bright coastal colors. We went ahead and painted the bathroom that’s behind the laundry room. Such a strange set up lol 

   

I’ll update as I finish it. The corner shelf and a little drying rack are next on my list.  So glad it’s not pink anymore! Painting the trim and doors white is also on my list or just replacing the doors altogether 



from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zB7dGm
from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment