Thursday, March 2, 2017

A pastor's ANR story

CUDDLES

I’m Pastor E. I’m 34, my wife, Mrs. R, is 33. We both have degrees, so we are educated. (I have a grad degree.) We’ve been married for 10 years. We have 3 children, and are part of a mainline Christian Church.

We stumbled upon ANR while pregnant with number 2 during sex. What’s really funny is that I wouldn’t taste her milk at all, or played very little with my wife’s breasts before that night. But that night, I was lost in our lovemaking and wasn’t thinking about milk being in her breasts, so just started kissing and suckling them. I started to get milk and didn’t realize until she let down that I was. Something in that moment drew me in and I swallowed and just ravished the milk and her breasts. At that moment I felt so close to her, so in love with her. I gave myself completely to her and drank from her breasts. She gave herself to me completely, allowing me to receive a blessing from her. It was, and is, an experience of transcendence, a connection with each other beyond what words can say. Yet what we can ascribe to it is intimacy that is real, closeness as we’ve moved closer to each other’s heart. Barriers and walls that once were in our way of connecting and communicating have come down, and we share more openly our feelings with each other, there’s less hiding of our feelings. I feel like we have always been very close and open but cuddles (that’s what we call ANR) has drawn us in deeper and made us feel more like one.

We’ve been having our cuddles for about 2.5 years now and every time we share that special moment I fall in love with my wife all over again. My wife fills me with love and delight. I’m happier, calmer, I’m a better father and husband. I have more joy and fulfillment in life. I receive great comfort from my wife’s breasts and she is gracious enough to provide for that; she believes she was created to fill. She is my helper. I bless my wife in many ways as a husband. She blesses me in many ways as well. Every time I nurse from my beautiful wife’s breasts, she bestows a blessing from God to me.

We are convinced that Satan has been behind the taboo of ANR. If more marriages practiced ANR, I think there would be a lot less divorce. I’m trying to find the right way to share with couples that I counsel that ANR would be a good practice for their marriage. I believe strongly, that it is important. Maybe not a must, but those who don’t, don’t know what they are missing.     

Here is my translation/interpretation from Proverbs 5:15-20: Drink milk from your wife’s breasts, flowing milk from her breasts. Let them be for yourself alone and not for strangers with you. Let your fountain (wife’s breasts) be blessed and rejoice in the wife of your youth, she is a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts (nipples literally) fill (literally- drench, saturate, water abundantly) with delight be intoxicated always from drinking at her breasts. Why should you be intoxicated my son, with a forbidden woman and suckle milk from the breasts of an adulteress?

Source: http://ift.tt/2lBYaoy



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2lfPUi9
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment