Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Milky Minis!

image

I’m so excited to collaborate with  Clarissa Mallory Photography on this breastfeeding shoot! I wish I had invested in professional pictures of my breastfeeding journey.

Join us in studio Friday at
298 24th St #430
Ogden, UT
on April 28th.
This beautiful natural light studio is the absolute best for these amazing portraits.
Saturday will be an outdoor shoot located in a beautiful fruit orchard located in Kaysville, UT.

This Friday and Saturday from 9 am to 11 am.

The session fee is $50. Contact Clarissa or me to see how you can save $20 on your session!

Limited sessions are available so reserve yours today!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2p60okx
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment