Saturday, April 27, 2019

Bundles on Bundles: 3 "Newish" Bundles Out

I have updated my Smashwords catalogue.  I now have over 50 books/series/bundles to choose from.  Three of my new bundles were added today – Forced Lesbian Submissions: 17 Books of Girl on Girl, Alice in Monsterland: 15 Books of Monster Sex, and Big Milky Tits: 5 Books.

These bundles are collections of some of my older books that have been banned by Amazon.

FLSGIRLONGIRL

Includes: Showing Her Who’s Boss, Coach Kennedy, Mile High Discipline, The Queen & Her Concubine, The Hypnotist, The Art Model, Trailer Park Girl, Full Body Search, Roller Derby Ravishment, Punished & Humiliated by the Librarian, Rocked, Lesbots – Experiment Gone Wrong, Lesbots – Dominating Mika, Lesbots – Breaking Mika, Groupie – The Cage, Groupie – Kitty Kat, Groupie – The Exhibitionist

A short excerpt:  “Oh please, please Mistress, I want to cum, I need to cum, oh please!” My voice dissolved into a grunting squeal as the rhythm of our fucking pulsed another wave of pleasure up my spine and I bounced harder and faster on that dildo, until I felt as though I was going to pass out.


”Good slut,” she said, lifting herself up on to kiss me softly on my lips. As we kissed she pushed me up with her hands on my hips and made me change position. I was sitting down with her behind me. I pressed my naked body against her and she wrapped her legs outside mine. I leaned back against her, closing my eyes, and felt her sweet kisses on my neck.

Continue Reading….

AIWL_MONSTER

Includes:  Lustica – Ganged by Trolls, Lustica – The Mating Ritual, Lustica – The Swamp Creatures, The Mating Games – Abducted, The Mating Games – The Cell, The Mating Games – Probed, Goldilocks & the Three Beasts, Beast Me: The Jersey Devil, Where the Wild Things Ravish, Beast Me: He Does Exist, Nursing the Ogre, Beast Me: Submit to the Minotaur, Beast Me: Forceful Phantom, Feeding the Vampire, and Feeding the Alien

A short excerpt:  Impaled on that huge cock I couldn’t speak. I opened my mouth but there was no sound to make, just an agonized breathless squeal of lust. With every thrust, my whole body shook, and yet, I could feel my pussy getting wetter, making it easier for him to thrust into me.

The effort of fucking me was causing him to grunt harder and with a gasp and a squeal, I was pulled down as he sank to the ground and lay back, holding me tight on his cock, then lifting me up and starting to fuck me all over again. The pounding was wrecking my poor pussy. I already felt raw and numb but I didn’t care. A fabulous, all-consuming lust was overtaking me. I wanted it. I wanted that beast to fuck me and I didn’t care who saw.

Continue Reading….

 

BIGMILKYTITS

Includes: Nursing the Ogre, Forced to Feed, Feeding the Vampire, Milking Her Dry, Feeding the Alien

A short excerpt:

A surge of pleasure shot through my body as I felt him begin to suck at me, his mouth clamped onto me, sucking hard, as though his life depended on it. It was an incredible feeling, a wonderful sensation, and with a soft moan, I felt my milk begin to leak. It was so amazing, so wrong, yet so wonderful, I didn’t want it to stop. I pressed my breast onto him as he sucked and pulled at it, eagerly suckling, drawing down my natural milk greedily.

My other breast ached and I longed for more, so I clambered across his naked body, straddling him, leaning forward, pressing my breasts against his face. He moved from one to the other, his lips clamped around my distended nipples and every time he switched from one to the other, breast milk dribbled from my nipple across his lips. I kissed him, tentatively, and tasted my own milk on his lips, and that made me feel wonderfully tingly. I was growing wet, and my pussy was starting to ache as much as my breasts, and almost as though he knew, I suddenly felt his hard cock brush against my ass. Wide-eyed, I froze. I didn’t dare look round because I knew if I saw how big that cock was when it was erect, I would be scared and the spell would be broken and I didn’t want this to stop.

Continue Reading….



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://bit.ly/2LmLB23
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment