Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Erotica To Enjoy While In Quarantine

Being in quarantine sucks!  But it isn’t all bad.

At least you can still read smut!  The good news, I’ve got plenty of smut for you.

So cheer up, turn the kindle on, sit back, and get lost in a hot dirty story or two.

*Over 50 of my books on Smashwords will be available for 60% off until April 20th.

I’ve also got 3 new books out on Amazon, and one new bundle.  All new books will be available for $0.99 until Friday the 27th and will return to the standard price of $2.99 after that.   My new bundle will be available for $2.99 until Friday the 27th and will return to the standard price of $4.99 after that.

Ravished By Beasts: Volume One (10 Books) 

RAVISHEDBYBEASTS

Two of the creatures were ripping and tearing at my clothes, while others were squatting on my arms, holding them down, preventing me from moving. My warm jacket had already been torn away from me and to my horror, I felt a cold touch on my stomach. I looked down to see that one of the creatures was inside my shirt. I felt its body, clammy and dreadful against my skin as it moved upwards. I squealed as it grabbed at my breasts and began clawing at my bra. Another creature moved under my shirt and at the same time, I heard a ripping sound as the thin fabric of my shirt gave way.

Read More…

Blacked Wives: Big Black Revenge

BB_REVENGE

“I just,…just miss you so much, Chase. I wanted you to see how MUCH I want you inside me right now! I wish you could come home and fuck me…hard. Like I need it! I want IT! Hmmmmmmmm, yeah Chase. All night long!” she slid her fingers inside her cunt and began to fuck herself, smiling not just at Chase, but at Javon who stood behind the tripod, silent mouthing his approval as his naked bulging cock waited for her word.

Read More…

Daddy’s Creamy Farm Gal: Recruiting More Gals

RECRUITING_MORE_GALS

Ellen bent over, her waist pushing on the bar, her ass in the air, and the dress riding up so high that I could see her panties. I swallowed hard and moved round to the front, trying too hard how stiff my cock was in my pants. My hands shaking, I took the pumps and moved them towards the pale skin of her breasts. Her nipples were red and raw and when the pumps sucked onto them tight and Ellen gasped, shivered and then giggled, I felt as though I was going to explode.

I watched, fascinated, as the pumps drew her milk from those wonderful breasts and filled the tubes, the white liquid trickling along the tubes, then gushing. All the time, Ellen was squirming and giggling and wriggling and her breasts jiggled as she moved. I had to close my eyes.

Read More…

Oops! I Created A Horny Cyborg

Cyborg

But Carl wasn’t done. I heard a tiny humming noise and then a new routine seemed to kick in. He bent down and lifted me up, hooking me under the shoulders, then throwing me across the desk, scattering apparatus and papers. I squealed with surprise, but there was no time to do anything else as Carl grabbed my skirt, by this time stained with my saliva, and ripped it off me. I gasped and scrambled to regain my balance on the table, but he had me locked tightly and with a sickening ripping sound, I felt him pull my panties away.

Read More…



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2xiy2Km
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment