Thursday, April 2, 2015

Erin Concren March 22-29

DSC03101 Hey everyone! I’ve noticed that you all really love seeing how I decorate my Erin Condren life planner each week. So, considering how proud I was of last weeks I figured I’d show you what I did and the products I used! DSC03104 DSC03105 My main inspiration was the comic book themed paper pad I got from Michaels. The bottom and side border were papers I got in that pack. I believe the brand was Recollections; it was originally priced at $19.99 but with a coupon I only paid $12.00! The washi lining the top of the page was from Jo Ann fabrics for only $1 without a coupon. I used gold glitter tape to separate weekdays from the weekend as well as just frame the page. I got this particular tape in a variety pack from Michaels. It came with 16 different colored glitter tapes. It was $15 with a 40% off coupon!! And lastly, the Paper Mate Flair pens as well as the post it notes are from Target. DSC03103 I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks as always for reading ☆ signatureeeeee






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/19QaLhc

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment