Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pump it up!

One of those strange fantasies that I have, that theoretically at least is possible, is forced lactation. Yes, I know, have a baby (too old now anyway), let him suckle, and you will produce milk. Thing is, thats not the way my kink plays out! No, what I fancy is being milked by a machine, just like a cow. Literally ideally, though given my physical health, it might be easier if my ‘udders’ could be connected up to said milking machine while being sat up, rather than having to do it on hands and knees. Even with padding, I’m not sure how long my knees would take being in that position anyway.

The big snag with the concept, is the fact that milking machines are designed for cow udders, and the human nipple is a lot smaller, to put it mildly! I guess putting the whole breast in a milking cup might work, though how efficient that would be at producing milk, I have no idea? Maybe someone would like to tell me. Having my nipples, err, modified to fit into those milking machines might be an interesting experience lol! But yes, I’d love it!

This is the one fantasy of mine that I have no idea where it originated from, honest. Hey, I’ve never even seen a cow milked other than on film/TV! But all the same, the idea, of being pumped, and producing milk, yes, it appeals greatly. There are various drugs/herbs that can be used to induce milk, but I have no idea how effective they are, but I’d love to find out! Probably only once, probably not for too long, but all the same…

Whether I would also produce, err, cream, might be another issue!

But if anyone wants to give me the chance, or I guess, adapt one of the more standard human milking machines, to produce the more powerful suction effect, then let me know, I’d love to get connected up, and see if I could produce any milk. And fine, if I can’t, we can always try for a while at least lol! ;)

Christmas present, oh, I wouldnt say no!

The video, its in the title!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1MYbYjJ
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment