Saturday, March 26, 2016

Lactation Two-Layer Brownies

I was motivated to come up with this recipe because I have received many good feedback from family and friends whenever I bake my regular brownies for them. They love it for the texture (chewy, moist and fudgy) and the taste (bittersweet and chocolatey). Pair this with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you will be in heaven! It’s perfect!

So, I attempted and did an experience on converting my regular brownies into a milk-making brownies. Even more ambitious, I did a double-layer lactation brownie with the oat layer and the brownie layer. Both layers are equally loaded with galactagogues: rolled oats, flaxseed meal, brewer’s yeast – all known to increase the milk of breastfeeding mummies.

Brownies.003

These brownies definitely work on me! Every time I take a piece for breakfast, I can feel my breasts getting harder. Tried and tested, sure boost! My husband will always be the one trying out my bakes and he loves this one too. It tasted like regular brownies you won’t be able to taste any “extra” ingredients thrown in them. It’s a mommy’s treat with lots of nutritious benefits!

These lactations brownies are always open for order!

  • Pack of 10 at $10
  • Pack of 25 at $22
  • Pack of 25 brownies + 500g cookies at $42

The regular brownies are open for order too!

  • 1 whole brownie (plain) at $18 (Serves 16 – 20)
  • 1 whole brownie (walnut) at $20 (Serves 16 – 20)

Regular Brownies

Self collect at Hougang/ Seletar Mall. Delivery can be arranged for $50 and above (you may mix with other bakes).

For order before 30 April 2016, you will be entitled to a 10% discount! Send in your orders to tbm.bakes@gmail.com or leave a comment below!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1ScBUtL
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment