Sunday, January 8, 2017

Why Adult Breastfeeding?

I don’t know why I got so interested in adult breast feeding and if I sat hear for a month probably still wouldn’t be able to tell you. All I know is once I was exposed to it, I was hooked. I wasn’t even particularly font of the taste, although it wasn’t unpleasant. I just loved the level of intimacy I had with the woman in question. It was like nothing  had experienced before.

This friend of mine is many years older than me and we had never had a sexual relationship. We had begun talking about life and the conversation took us to a pain she has in her breast and she admitted to me she had regular clients who would come and suckle on her breasts which helped alleviate the pain. Working in the medical field I was aware of many women in certain research papers claiming to experience benefits from breast feeding. I was interest was truly piqued by this admission and she seemed very shy, although she told me she felt liberated by telling someone she trusted and someone she knew. I was extremely curious and I asked if she would let me try. From then on we became extremely close. Our relationship did become sexual but there was always something comforting about suckling on her breasts.

If you are reading this, get in contact with me and let me know about your first Adult Breast feeding experience.

 

A.

.np



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2isNsiV
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment