Friday, June 16, 2017

Day in the Life of a Pregnant Lady

This is the truth of being 22 weeks pregnant, no filter!

Panties no longer fit, so commando it is till this baby decided to come out!

Boobs leak and get engorged… blessing and a curse. Means I will have no issue with my  milk coming in but is also incredibly annoying and painful

I waddle…yes like a duck. My husband says its cute but it definitely works your butt and thigh muscles!

We have officially decided that once my maternity leave is up I will become a stay at home mom and not return to work. Instead I will be going back to school full time.

119 days until my maternity leave is scheduled to begin!

I have a low lying placenta, I am terrified I will have to have a c-section. We wanted a home birth but the home birth midwife’s due date is the day after mine so I had to settle for a hospital birth now I can;t bear the thought of a c-section!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2rDEi6R
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment