Sunday, July 23, 2017

In love with Traditional Medicinals organic Mother's Milk tea!

Here is a special post for all my lactating mommies who may be having a little bit of difficulty with milk production. I myself very heavily breastfeed, however I do not consider myself to be exclusively breastfeeding. Nova’s dad and I give her a total of four ounces of Earths Best Organic formula throughout the week. We do this for many reason but mainly because I personally believe our little boobie babies become so attached to mommy that when its time for mom to get out for a breather the baby tends to be a little more fussy with the sitter. To avoid this i want her to be familiar with the way her organic formula taste if it ever comes down to her having to drink it. With that being said Nova is not to fond of drinking the formula. It takes a lot of patience and consistency to get her to drink it. Her doctor has recommended mixing breastmilk with formula which I have not yet done due to the amount of milk i was producing. Because I don’t give nova very much formula she is constantly on my breast which makes it difficult for me to pump because she is literally sucking me dry. Quite often I find myself searching the net for foods, and tricks to help boost my milk production; my favorite happens to be ice cream! I have very recently started drinking Traditional Medicinals women’s tea Organic Mother’s Milk, and i must say it has truly shocked me. Although i frequently breastfeed my dreaded menstrual cycle has returned which decreased my milk supply the day before and the first day of my cycle which absolutely devastated me. I drank the tea and roughly 40 minutes after the first cup my breast were spewing milk, and soaking my shirt. Sounds like a lot but for me it was a very satisfying moment. I recommend this tea for lactating mothers because it is very natural, helpful, and most importantly it taste good. Mothers Milk contains all herbal ingredients that have been around for centuries helping to promote healthy and plentiful lactation. Additionally id like to add that when it comes to teas i try to stay away from them because there are many many teas that contain caffeine, which is not the best  when breast feeding (take it from me I’ve made the mistake of drinking two whole bottles of Brisk Tea’s in one day recently). Mothers Milk tea is naturally caffeine free which is great! If you are looking for a organic breast milk promoting aid i definitely recommend This tea. Please remember my post are solely based upon my opinion, and if you believe otherwise please feel free to share. Also if you are familiar with some other alternatives to help us lactating mothers please share your knowledge as well. bonafide moms spot is accepting of all types of feed back so lets talk!!!! 



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2vOr4ql
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment