Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Therapy and Acupuncture

Monday was the “self care” portion of my week.

Therapy went well. Started talking about my constant want of validation from my mom. And basically that yes pregnancy was a very traumatic event for me and trauma can take time to process.

Acupuncture i enjoyed much more. I got her to focus on ny hormones, because those babies need balancing, anxiety/stress, and my back, hip and arm pain. Hello, my name is pin cushion.

I was soooo drained after though. I stayed up to eat and then BAM sleep.

I still have tape on my tits. It hurts to pull off but lasts several days and doesn’t itch. My boobs are now barely leaking even if i squeeze. So by Friday i should be good to go tapeless.

Things are getting better. And boyfriend is going to be moving in at some point in April!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2tOmHzd
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment