Thursday, September 6, 2018

Do Lactation Treats Even Work?

Lactation Treats.. do they even work !? I would say 1000000% YES!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think I would still be able to breastfeed if having lactation treats wasn’t in my life. No but really.. when Landon was going through his growth spurts I swore I could not keep up and having the lactation treats helped my supply big time and made my supply creamier. Maybe it is all in my head? But I do think a mixture of things I do has helped my supply.. would you guys want to read a blog about my breastfeeding journey !? Maybe.. let me know!

Anyway.. I have bought lactation treats from Milky Mama which they are amazing and I have also made them at home! I am a major sweet tooth so being told these help my supply for my baby.. in my mind I’m eating it for my baby but these are so delicious they really are like a treat for myself!

I loveeee Milky Mama! This company was created by a registered nurse and lactation consultant based in California who has amazing goodies, breastfeeding support groups and lots of information! Follow their Instagram and Facebook for great information! I love when she does live videos she’s super informative!!! (I’m not getting paid to talk about this, I really just love the products that much!)

From Milky Mama I have tried the lactation brownies, the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and the oatmeal cookies. All amazing! They also having emergency brownies and tons of other drinks, herbal supplements, and other items!

Now if you’re like me, I am ALWAYS on Pinterest.. like I live my life through Pinterest! Come follow me! On Pinterest I have found a few lactation receipes that I have really enjoyed! To be honest you can make almost ANYTHING a lactation treat just by adding a few extra ingreditents.

Here are a few of my favorites from Pinterest!

67274354



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2MPTxci
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment