Wednesday, November 7, 2018

SUPER Easy Lactation Brownies

Need a milk supply boost? There are endless amounts of brownie recipes online. This is BY FAR the easiest lactation brownie recipe!! I found 2 recipes I liked and changed tweaked them a little to fit my taste and my needs.

What you’ll Need:

  1. 1 box DARK CHOCOLATE brownie mix (family size)
  2. Milk (sub for water)
  3. Vegetable Oil
  4. Vanilla Extract
  5. Eggs
  6. Flaxseed Meal
  7. Brewer’s Yeast
  8. Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)

Directions:

Follow the instructions for the brownie mix.

Once mixed add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/3 cup MORE MILK, 1 more egg than what the box says, 2 table spoons Flaxseed Meal, and 2 table spoons Brewer’s Yeast and last add in the dark chocolate chips (optional). Mix until smooth.

Follow the baking directions on the brownie mix box.

*I’ve also substituted almond milk and coconut milk for the milk and they turned out great. Nuts are another option as well. I’m thinking about adding walnuts or chopped almonds to the next batch!44450348_255598438471547_2536763184308551680_n

These brownies are super easy and delicious. I normally eat one before bed since I pump around 1 or 2 am. I somehow have a breast fed baby that sleeps from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m…….not sure how that happened?!

 



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2qz5BRv
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment