Sunday, January 26, 2020

Lactation Cookies review

The lactation cookies I wrote about a few days ago were better than I expected. The package included 6 jumbo sized cookies meant to last 6-12 days (mine lasted 6). They are really tasty, hence me finishing the box in 6 days. And I’m not exaggerating… I saw more pumped milk the same day. They will give you a free product for leaving a review on Amazon also, so I’ll be trying their cookie mix once I receive my complementary product.

Now, I can’t buy them every week because lactation cookies are not cheap! But every once in a while I will splurge on some cookies… anything for my baby girl.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2RSzsSo
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment