Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Lactation Cookies

“How do I increase my breastmilk supply”? is a common question in breastfeeding Facebook groups and online parenting/motherhood forums.

Recently, I came across a discussion citing that “Lactation cookies” are rich in oatmeal, fenugreek that helps augment breastmilk supply. Having read raving reviews on amazon, I ordered it.

Man!! It tastes so delicious, besides being loaded with all the goodness! My only feedback is they could reduce the size of each cookie. I am currently breaking down each ginormous cookie into four pieces for four different days of consumption.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2NKKEPJ
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment