Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Day In The Life Of An ANR Woman

The past couple of days my husband has been out of one of his many meds for anxiety. This makes him more anxious and his thoughts ramble. That makes it harder for him to calm down to nurse. I was able to get him to nurse at 2:30pm for around 30 minutes. The person that is up walking around now is a calmer more level headed person.

I was only able to get him calm enough to nurse 3 times today. We typically have 5 sessions. Without the bond we have I would not have even gotten those 3. He knows as well as I do that the nursing helps. We get 2-3 hours calmness from each session. This is the first time I’ve seen him without his medicine. He’s not a hard person. His mind is just hard on him. But being able to help makes me feel needed in his life as he is in mine. I think the most important part of our relationship is we have a vocal bond on top of the bond from the heart. We talk about everything. I know his thoughts and he knows mine. The biggest thing that we find great about each other is that he loves me with all his heart and soul and that allows me to give him my heart and soul which is an important part of a good ANR. When we nurse I feel loved on. I never felt that with any sex I ever had. I can *feel* the love radiate from him and directly into my being.

Our 3rd nursing session was me nursing him to sleep. It took about an hour but he finally fell to sleep. It feels so good to help him calm and drift off to sleep.

The biggest thing we hope to achieve from this blog is to teach others to love from their heart and soul.

Always remember what my husband says:

You guide your mind, you follow your heart.

Rayla



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2wJvJyo
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment