Friday, December 8, 2017

{The Momma Chronicles} Easy Oven Toaster Lactation Brownies

As a breastfeeding mom, there is always the slight concern about milk production running through my head, especially since I struggled with my milk supply with my first child. Breastfeeding now has been drastically different (in the best way ever) than my previous experience but the fear over my supply still lingers. So what’s a mom to do? Look up and make lactation-beneficial goodies of course! 

Easy Lactation Brownies

1 Box of your Favorite Oven Toaster Brownie Mix (I used Celebrations by Sharon)

1 Egg (2 if you prefer your brownies more cake like)

4 Tbsp Brewer’s Yeast (I bought mine online since I can’t seem to find any locally)

2 Tbsp Flaxseed meal (I bought mine from Healthy Options)

Water/Oil according to brownie mix directions

1 extra Tbsp of water

Directions:

Combine dry ingredients and then add the oil, egg, and water. Mix until combined and cook according to box directions. Super simple and perfect for busy, exhausted moms.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2nG7Pjt
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment