Sunday, December 10, 2017

What is the problem and Why it's so Important?

 

Breastfeeding in Ireland is still much of a taboo subject, but I feel as a breastfeeding mother myself I think it’s amazing how women are sharing their stories and experiences to achieve normalisation. 

I would really appreciate if you hit the link below and filled out my quick survey.

BREASTFEEDING IN IRELAND SURVEY

Hopefully after this survey we can do more research and find out what the problem is. It really is important as breastfeeding is natural and should not be frowned  upon.

Thanks,

Laura xoxo

77bdd755cf9533fd_bfeedemoji.jpg



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2ybGTrQ
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment