Saturday, March 30, 2019

Two New Books, One Free Book: Minotaurs, Lactation, and Body Switching

I’ve got two new books out: I Married a Milk Hungry Minotaur & The Mommy Daughter Switch.  Both short stories will be available on Amazon for $0.99 until April 1st, 2019.

I will also be offering Hucow Hostel for FREE on Amazon until April 1st, 2019.

I Married a Milk Hungry Minotaur 

milk_hungry_minotaur

A short excerpt from I Married a Milk Hungry Minotaur:

When I woke, it was dark. There was a lingering scent of incense and smoke in the bedroom, but the flames had long gone out. I groaned as I pulled myself upright, which took longer than usual. I reached down to touch my aching breasts and it seemed to me that they were bigger, heavier than usual, and way more sensitive. As I touched them through my t-shirt, I felt a tingle throughout my body and a strange, sore sensation that I had never experienced before.

Hauling myself off the bed, I shook my head and wandered out of the room into our shared bedroom. As soon as I set foot inside, I stopped. My blood ran cold. The room looked as though it had been turned upside down. All the drawers were opened, the bedclothes were torn, the wardrobe drawer was off its hinges. As I wandered through the house, it was the same story in every room: complete devastation, as though a mini hurricane had hurtled through the house.

And then I heard it. A scraping, snuffling, snorting noise. It was coming from the basement. My heart pounding, I crept along the hallway to the basement door, and opened it a fraction, peering inside. I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming. There was a hideous creature that looked like something from a nightmare, with a bull’s head, red eyes, gleaming horns and a body that was covered in matted hair. And yet, as I looked at it in horror, I realized that it was wearing Jack’s trousers. And as it turned to look at me, I knew, somehow, I knew. It was Jack!

Continue Reading…

The Mommy Daughter Switch

mom_daughter_switch_jpeg

A short excerpt from The Mommy Daughter Switch:

“Steve…” Sierra said as he walked away, but he didn’t reply. She sighed. What was she supposed to do? Should she follow him? Talk to him? Definitely not, her rational brain said. But then a thought popped into her head. Right now, she was responsible for maintaining her mother’s relationship. Wouldn’t it be wrong to negatively affect it, just because she was frightened of her own lust?

Against her better judgement, she fastened her robe tight around her and followed Steve into the bedroom. He was lying with his back to her. Tentatively, she sat on the bed, making sure she wasn’t showing too much leg, and then cleared her throat.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you,” she said, using a phrase she thought her mother might use.

He didn’t react at first, and then she felt his weight shift as he rolled over on the bed.

“Hey, that’s okay, he said,” and put his hand on her thigh. Immediately, she froze. As she watched, he slid his hand up her leg, lifting the hem of her robe.

“I…”
“Come on, Anna, we’ve got the place to ourselves. And I can tell you’re horny…”

“H…how?” replied Sierra.

“Your nipples are hard,” he said and brushed a hand roughly over her chest. At his touch through the silk of her robe, Sierra gasped. And before she could say anything, he leaned in and kissed her. His lips and his scent; the closeness of his body sent tingling pleasure through her. She could feel herself getting wet and if her nipples had been any harder, they would have burned through the fabric of her robe. And without stopping to think, she kissed him back; hard, passionately, like she had always longed to do, pressing herself against him.

“You know what I like,” he said, whispering in her ear, sending shivers through her body.

“What…?” she asked, breathless.

“Your mouth on my cock,” he replied. He pulled himself up onto his knees and lowered his shorts, and Sierra gasped as his huge cock sprang free. But before she could say anything, he had rested his hand on her head and gently pushed her down. She didn’t resist. Opening her mouth wide, she let her tongue lap all over his swollen head and savored his gasps and moans as he reacted.

With one hand, she reached down and began to stroke and cup his balls, squeezing a little and at the same time letting him ease his cock into her mouth. It tasted so good. It tasted so so much better than she had ever imagined. She slid her mouth down the length of his throbbing shaft and let his cock press against the roof of her mouth, against the back of her throat, almost gagging, before she pulled away again and began to suck him, harder and faster, her drool coating his thick shaft

Continue Reading…



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2uAvFxF
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment