Friday, July 31, 2015

Lactation Brownies- an easy recipe for busy families

Lactogenic Chocolate deliciousness! 

1 Box of your Favorite Brownie Mix (I used Glutino Brand its Gluten Free!)

1 Egg (2 if you prefer your brownies more cake like)

4 TBSP Brewer’s Yeast (I got mine through my Bulk Frontier order)

2 TBSP Flaxseed meal (Bought the seeds and ground them up in a coffee grinder)

Water/Oil according to brownie mix directions

1 extra TBSP water, or more if needed

Directions:

Combine dry ingredients and then add the oil, egg, and water. Mix until combined and cook according to box directions. I needed to add a bit more water so that it wasn’t a crumbly batter. The water made it smooth. Once the batter was the right consistency, I poured it into a mini muffin pan.  This made them the perfect bite size, and it was easy to freeze them.  I may do this for every client now!
Super simple, quick, and almost “healthy”!

I’m not sure how many you need to eat to see an increase as I am no longer lactating. I can assure you these are absolutely delicious and fudgey.

If you are at the Big Latch On tomorrow, you can have some! Stop by and see me!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1eHInA8
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment