Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stolen by Dragons (Review)

Stolen by Dragons by Rose Thorne

Length: Short (20 pages)
Genre: Erotic Romance
Series: Yes (1 of 3)
Content: Lactation, BBW, paranormal (dragon shapeshifters)
I enjoyed this short

The quality of writing in this short is excellent from the start, with clear, vivid descriptions. The pacing is good but, as expected for a short, on the quick side. I only noticed one minor typo that was insignificant enough not to pull me out of the scene.

Clarissa Sawyer, 23, is an ordinary nurse who happens to bump into the most handsome and unusual man she’s ever seen: Dante Firestone. The next morning she finds herself alone and naked in an unfamiliar place. Dante is a dragon shapeshifter, and he’s spirited her away to his home dimension to replace his species’ vanished women.

A magic potion leaves Clarissa with milk-swollen breasts, aching to be suckled, and Dante is eager to relieve her. The sex that follows is hot and urgent.

Now, I’m pretty particular about the erotica I read, and there’s usually one or two things in a story that make me pause and raise my eyebrows. While I enjoyed Stolen by Dragons, I had one of those moments when Dante was described as “slobbering all over Clarissa’s gushing cunt”. Maybe I’m picky but slobbering is just not sexy to me… it makes me think of big, drooling dogs. (And this isn’t even a werewolf short- c’mon!)

All in all not a bad read, especially for a short. I’ll be reading the rest of this series.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1DaoLjS
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment