Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 4 

What a busy day. Poor Charlotte has a tooth about to cut, can see it just under the gum, so she was crying all day poor thing.

I had one piece of toast with peanut butter and a coffee for breaky because I didn’t have a chance till Arvo to make shake. I think what I should do is have a Healthy Mummy shake as a quick fix and then make a fresh veg/fruit lactation shake later for lunch. So I didn’t get a chance to exercise today but I did do a lot of walking out shopping. My legs are still sore from Monday lol.

Today’s shake I’m going to call: The tropical green machine lactation shake.


Tropical green machine lactation shake

  • Carrot and mango V8 juice (orange kick)
  • 1cup Kale
  • Mango cup pre packed 
  • 5 Basil leaves
  • 2 Tsp Brewers yeast
  • 2 Tsp flaxseed meal

* Brewers yeast, flaxseed meal and basil all good for increasing breastmilk



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2bF9E4T
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment