Thursday, February 28, 2019

2 New Books + 1 Free Book: Monsters, Milk & Forceful Lesbians

I’ve got 2 new books – Nursing The Ogre: Young Hucow Lost In The Dark Forest & Mile High Discipline: A Forced Lesbian Submission.  Both books will be available for $0.99 on Amazon until Sunday March 3rd.

I will also be making Feeding the Vampire available for FREE until Sunday March 3rd:

feeding_vampire

Nursing The Ogre: Young Hucow Lost In The Dark Forest

nursetheogre

A short excerpt from Nursing The Ogre: Young Hucow Lost In The Dark Forests:

I shrieked and turned to run away but two more of the creatures had emerged on the other side of the clearing. I was trapped. Whimpering, I backed into the middle of the clearing as they approached. At the last minute, I tried to dash between them and escape, but it was of no use. A strong hand grabbed me and another hurled me to the ground. Winded by being flung like that, I couldn’t get my breath for a second or two and by then it was too late.

Rough hands tore at my dress and I squealed and shrieked as the lovely white material was ripped and shredded, exposing my pale skin, my breasts, my thighs, my ass. I thought they were going to eat me and, paralyzed with terror, held fast in their grip, I closed my eyes and tried to brace myself for the pain. I felt them groping me, grabbing at my breasts, pulling at my ass, probing all of my intimate places. But there was no biting, no sudden pain. I risked opening my eyes and immediately wished I hadn’t. All three of them were naked, their loin cloths on the floor and their cocks erect in front of them like massive weapons. I squealed again, but that too was a mistake, for it gave one of them a chance to grab me by the hair and force his cock into my open mouth.

I was so shocked that I couldn’t react. All I could do was try to open my mouth wider so that the creature wouldn’t choke me. But it was so big, so hard and seemed to be pulsating, throbbing as he pushed it into my mouth. His claws dug into my head a little as he held me into place, and I could hear him grunting as he forced that foul cock into my mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out, and I gasped, doubling forward. But I didn’t have time to recover. I felt a sharp pain as another one of the creatures pulled my by the hair and forced its cock into my mouth. I was too weak and frightened to resist so I tried my best to accommodate him, kneeling and tilting my head in the hope that he could push down my throat. It didn’t really work, and the desire to choke was almost overwhelming as he pounded his cock into my poor mouth.

Continue Reading…

Mile High Discipline: A Forced Lesbian Submission

MILEHIGH

A short excerpt from Mile High Discipline: A Forced Lesbian Submission:

“Where are you taking me?” I shouted, over the noise of the airport. But she ignored me, and instead led me across the tarmac and up another flight of white plastic steps into the luggage hold. The hold was dingy, despite the open doors, and I had to peer into the gloom to follow her, navigating between the piles of cases by listening for the clacking of her heels.

Eventually she stopped and turned, surprising me. Before I could react, she had grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against the wall.

“Take off your panties,” she commanded.

“What the hell? No way!”

This seemed to anger her and she gripped my face hard, squeezing it. At the same time, she pressed something metallic against my neck.

“I could put a bullet in you right here. When they found the drugs in your bag they will assume it was a drug deal gone wrong. Do you want that?”

I shook my head. Desperately I tried to weigh up the possibility of her doing that. It sounded improbable. But not impossible. And nothing in her demeanor suggested that she wasn’t serious or capable of carrying out her threat. I closed my eyes and nodded.

“Get on with it,” she said, stepping back. I opened my eyes to see her holding a gun with some sort of silencer attached to it. Humiliated, I felt under my skirt and gripped the hem of my panties. With a little wriggling, I was able to free them and they slipped down my legs until they were at my ankles.

“Give them to me,” she commanded. I bent down, freed my feet and held out the black lacy panties. She snatched them off me and as I watched made a big show of sniffing them. I wrinkled my nose in disgust which seemed to please her even more.

“Turn around,” she commanded. I did as I was told. I could feel my heart racing. This was so wrong, so demeaning. And yet, why was I obliging her? Was it just her threats making me do it?

“Bend over those suitcases.”

“What?”

“Do it!” she shouted.
This time her voice was so loud that it made me jump and I obeyed, leaning forwards, propping myself up on the edge of a suitcase. I felt so humiliated and vulnerable. I heard her footsteps drawing closer and then, suddenly, I felt my skirt being yanked upwards. I gasped but almost immediately, felt a sharp sting across my naked ass.

“Be quiet, bitch,” she commanded and spanked me again. I opened my mouth to squeal, but managed to contain my instinct. But it was hard not to make a sound as she began to spank me harder. My poor ass was soon stinging and painful soreness was spreading across my butt and down my thighs and I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. At one particularly hard slap I yelped and almost immediately I felt her breasts on my back as she leaned over me and stuffed my panties into my mouth. I was so shocked I didn’t know what to do, but I didn’t dare spit them out so I was left there, bent over, squealing muffled sounds into my own panties as she made my ass sore.

Continue Reading…



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2H7Mmbb
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment