Sunday, April 5, 2015

4/5 Easter, springtime, goals this season and DIY crafts


Happy Easter guys. It’s starting to feel real, finally, after a long, cold winter. The sun and flowers and birds have got me feeling motivated to GET. STUFF. DONE.


What are your goals this spring? I’m working on decluttering my home in preparation for our big move. Also I’m newly committed to exercising for 30min a day, EVERY day, without exception, unless I’m deathly ill. No turning back.


Are you a parent having trouble finding time to exercise with kids in your care? Check out this handy chart that I made and get some realistic ideas!


Enjoy the new season and have a happy Easter.


Thanks for visiting TurnoversBaby on WordPress! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Check out a few other VEDA videos by clicking the link below and show some love to the other vloggers that joined my challenge>>>








from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1PbeXc3

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment