Thursday, April 2, 2015

Alla you need is.... and DIY crafts

Everyone has his/her on way out to the routine! Someone goes running, someone else reads book and someone paints!

Painting is one of my passion. although I am not talented I feel so proud of my self when I look at the walls of my room and see all my creativity in it.

Sometimes it happens that you don’t feel comfortable telling your feelings or there is too much pressure in your life and you just need a break. Sometimes you need a moment to turn off you off,close the door e be yourself with yourself! Nothing more…nothing else!

My “moment” started last weekend when I bought my canvas e the colors. As I told you I am not talented ,so I try to “take inspiration” ( because saying “copy” sounds too bad) from images I googled.

This was my last project even though the next one is already coming!


Because sometimes all you need is ….


image


Kiss

Cris


Posted from WordPress for Android






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1xFoQZX

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment