Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Announcement: I'm writing a BOOK! and DIY crafts

keep-calm-and-write-a-book-72


That’s right, ladies. I am writing a book. BAM!



I am going to have it available in e-Book format through Amazon when it’s completed, but I was too excited not to share. It’s going to be beauty based, jam packed with helpful, easy beauty tips, tricks, and hacks for every day life. There will be sections for beauty, hair care, skin care, and more.


You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to unveiling this!


I will keep you all posted with updates along the way. It’s in the beginning stages now, but once it’s complete – oh, dear Lord, it’s going to be your go-to for all of your beauty, skin and hair conundrums – guaranteed! It’s all going to be written by yours truly – no ghost writing going on here. I firmly believe that a writer shouldn’t have the title of ‘writer’ unless they are truly the one behind the book, story, or article.


So, with that being said – who’s excited?!


I’ve decided once it’s done, before I release it, I am going to give away a free copy to 5 of my readers and followers here on my website/blog.


Be sure to stay tuned, check my blog frequently for updates, and I will update you all with progress along the way. I’m anticipating a 3 month time period from now until completion. Feverish fingers have a way of getting things done quickly!


Enjoy the rest of your day, beauties – and you best believe I will keep you all in the loop. Thank you for always believing in, trusting in, and working with me.


XoX






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1y0ibKj

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment