Friday, April 3, 2015

Christmas Crackers - Balloon Animals

For Christmas 2014 we had all my Mum’s side of the family round. Lots of people and lots of fun. Can’t believe we’re already in April! Hands down, last December I had the BEST Christmas crackers ever. Seriously. I believe they were from TK Maxx and inside was the equipment to make balloon animals.


Balloon Zoo


You know you normally read out the crummy jokes, wear the hats at dinner and then bin the crackers and forget all about them. Well these ones occupied my time for hours! I became slightly obsessed with trying to perfect all the different animals they provided instructions on. Bearing in mind these instructions went along the line of:


Step 1: Blow up balloon.


Step 2: Make 10 little sausages.


Step 3: You’ve just made a dinosaur.


:|


So there was a lot of guessing but eventually I had littered the house with my little zoo friends. The rejects ended up as light decorations.


Xmas Decorations


Sadly I thought I had taken pictures of all my creations. Now I realise I did it on Snapchat (scarletwoods) as a story so here are picture of the ones I did save:


Balloon Animals Combined


We’ve got two types of dinosaurs at the top, a reindeer bottom left and a bunny bottom right. Not a particular fan of the yellow one but very pleased with the others. Especially the sitting bunny. Quite cute for a balloon! Who knows, if my current career flops then I can always become a children’s entertainer at parties…






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1IcgFrU

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment