Wednesday, April 1, 2015

crayons!

Easter is coming up and I made my little nephews some cool things to colour with. At first I was skeptical that they would come out ok but they did and now I have these cool little bunny crayons to give as a cute gift to the boys.


So I had to use gently used crayons, but if you have a bunch of broken and well used ones, this is when they come in handy. You also need a silicone mold. I found a bunny head.


ingredients


Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Peel all the paper away from the crayons.


crayons


Take a knife and cut the crayons up into smaller sections.


cut up


Add them to the silicone mold.


mold


Place in the oven for 30 minutes. The pieces with melt all together.


meltedinmold


Let cool for an hour and pop them out. Add them to a piece of card stock with a witty (or in my case corny – I’m punny) phrase and your gifts are complete!


I hope every bunny has a good one!

I hope every bunny has a good one!







from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1OZmfj2

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment