Sunday, April 5, 2015

DIY Facial Oil For Combination Skin and DIY crafts

oil


I posted this DIY last week, but for some reason it doesn’t appear on feeds, so I’m re-posting it. There’s another one I have to re-post, the how to pick your color scheme one. Will be up next!


Hello! Today I want to share with you how I made my facial oil.


I used natural, organic oils and I will talk a little bit about each of them.



First, a disclaimer: this “receipt” is by no means verified or prescribed by a doctor. The ingredients are just oils that I know they give good results for my skin and I like using them.


Oils used:

Macadamia – is a rich source of palmitoleic acid, which is similar to the human sebum. Has anti-aging properties, nourishes the skin. Is fast absorbent and calms irritations. Good for combination to oily skin.


Camelia or green tea – Is quickly absorbed, softens, nourishes, hydrates and protects the skin. Good for dry skin.


Avocado – has anti-aging properties, gives back elasticity and a sensation of comfort to the skin. Protects, soothes the skin. Antioxidant. Is also good for sensitive skin. Best for dry skin.


Grape seeds – is a rich source of linoleic acid. Protects the skin, maintains water into the cells of the skin and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. Good for combination skin.


Apricot – is easily absorbed, gives a boost of youthfulness into the skin. Hydrates and illuminates the skin. Good for all skin types.


Hemp seeds – hydrates, regenerates and revitalizes the skin. Good for all skin types.


I used these 6 oils for my mixture. I poured into a 50 ml bottle (that has a cap with a tiny hole, like a dropper) a little from each oil. I didn’t used anything to measure, I just eyeballed it.


Shake the bottle to mix the oils together and that’s it. Now use it! :D


Feel free to use other oils to suit your skin type! I hope you like and put to good use my DIY facial oil. Let me know what you think about it. I’d love to read it! :D


I feel better now, so expect more makeup posts, invitations and much more. I have a lot of ideas! :D


Well, that’s all for today, take care!


Lots of love,

AR






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1aA4mI6

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment