Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DIY iPhone Cord Protector and DIY crafts

How many of you have had your phone charger cord (or any cord for that matter chewed on)? As in man’s best friend decides he likes the phone charger cord too! Well in my case it was the cat! I could see out of the corner of my eye my dog quietly snickering in the corner as I was chastising the cat!


I don’t know what Apple puts in their phone charger cords but I swear it’s crack for kitties. The cats just gravitate towards them! They have yet to meet an Apple cord they didn’t like. Gah! What is a girl to do? This is my solution…


cord

FYI, you can do this for any cord; even hanging lamp or chandelier cords you find unsightly! Try fabric that matches your walls to camouflage or bright fun fabrics for a pop of color!



To make this I had a very long ribbon that was used to tie a comforter closed. Of course I saved it knowing it would come in handy. But, if you don’t have a ribbon just cut any fabric to size: About 2 inches wide by double the length of cord you are covering. Fold fabric in half and sew along edge. You can turn fabric inside out so the seam doesn’t show, however I left mine unturned as I liked the contrast in thread color. There really is no wrong way. Just get those cords covered!!!!!


And you know what? It works! I haven’t lost a cord since this invention! I can’t guarantee the same results for you, but try it. What do you have to lose…well except for another cord!


I’d love to hear what you think about this easy to do project! Drop me a comment below. :)


Please like, follow and share, your support means the world to me! Koko❀






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1akjFo5

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment