Saturday, April 4, 2015

Faux "Dunkaroo" Dessert Dip and DIY crafts

So just about 90% of my life is filled with callbacks to my childhood and today’s dessert is no exception! (PS. Please tell me you guys remember Dunkaroos.)


I have seen TONS of recipes for this dip all over Pinterest and decided that this would be the perfect (and the easiest) dessert to bring to my Mom’s for Easter dinner.


Ingredients:IMG_2952


1 cup of Cool Whip


2 cups of plain yogurt


1 box of Funfetti Cake Mix


One box of cookies for dipping


(I choose these cute minion graham crackers because my mom loves minions… then when I got hope I realized they were made with honey and SHE’S ALLERGIC -_- so I will be going out for more crackers in a bit.)


IMG_2953 All you need to do is completely mix the Cool Whip, cake mix and yogurt together in a large mixing bowl and let it sit covered in the fridge for 4 hours.


And just like magic you are transported backed to 3rd grade where you were the coolest kid at the lunch table because your Mom packed you the best snack!


IMG_2956


Enjoy!


xoxo- Lady Sue






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1y6NT8V

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment