Thursday, April 2, 2015

HANDMADE: Hole Reinforcements


Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day! I had the idea of making my own designed hole reinforcements for my planner so I thought I’d share. Here are a few I’ve done so far as well as the markers im using to make them. I ordered the blank white reinforcements on Amazon. I got the glossy reinforcements because I think they’re more sturdy and I also was worried about the markets bleeding on the paper ones.. The markers I got are “Monami” brand & they come with 24 colors in the set I ordered which was only about $15 maybe. I didn’t have any problems with smearing because I just did one color at a time and by the time I was finished with the one color it had dried and the reinforcement was ready for the next color. I hope you love the simple idea and make some really cute ones for your own planners! I’m also planning to make some for my PenPals :)


Have a wonderful day everyone & thanks for reading!!


logoWP2






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1P3p9TS

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment