Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a wonderful Easter Weekend, and if you’re not celebrating Easter then I hope you have a wonderful weekend too :)


I quickly wanted to show you my one Easter craft that I have completed this year; I put some of my Tatty Teddy decoupages onto cards! Nothing fancy or extravagant (a bit of a rushed job in the end to be honest!) but I needed a few cards to send to relatives so here are the three I put together:


Cards 1


Luckily I had some lovely pastel card blanks in my stash that were wonderful spring colours and they match the teddies perfectly!


Green Card


This green card is for my Grandma. I thought she would like the teddy in the big floppy spring hat! I think the green gave the card an extra spring feel and it looks really cheerful.


Yellow Card


This happy little teddy was crying out to have a bright yellow card to match his daffodils! This is another bright and cheerful card that is a reminder that spring is just around the corner! Not that you would believe it…it is a miserable day here today! This card is for my auntie and uncle in Cheshire.


Pink Card Finally, this pink card is for another auntie and uncle in Hull. I used a pink card to match the Easter egg the teddy is holding. Less bright and spring-like but still very cute and perfect for Easter!


Card Back


Each of the decoupage projects came with a two dimensional version of the image too, so I stuck these to the back of the cards and signed them off as handmade underneath…I really need to invest in a stamp or some stickers…my handwriting is awful!


tatty-teddy-easter-card


And just in case you missed my Recent Projects Round Up, here is the Easter card that I made for my parents. This decoupage kit involved building onto the card itself then adding a frame to the front then building up further on that…this is one chunky card! Really cute though and it looks really effective! I know that they will love it!


Although these are the only Easter crafts that I have completed so far, I have received my latest Crafty What Nots box which has a wonderful spring theme and some great Easter related projects in there which is how I will be spending my Easter weekend! Watch this space for pictures!


Have a lovely weekend wherever in the world you are!






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1NNh5oL

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment