Friday, April 3, 2015

Longer, Fuller Lashes and Plumper Lips! NATURALLY! and DIY crafts

Happy Friday!


I wanted to share a couple of my favorite beauty tips. I do both of these myself and I’m very pleased with no longer having to shell out $$$ for high-end mascaras that don’t give me the results I’m looking for.


Adding 1 drop of Lavender Essential oil into your favorite tube of Mascara will not only lengthen the shelf life of your mascara, it will also promote lash growth for thicker, fuller and longer lashes! AMEN!


Add 1 Drop of Lavender Essential Oil to your favorite mascara to extend the life of it AND promote lash growth, for longer and fully lashes NATURALLY!

Add 1 Drop of Lavender Essential Oil to your favorite mascara to extend the life of it AND promote lash growth, for longer and fully lashes NATURALLY!



1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil into your favorite tube of Lip color will give you plumper lips!

1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil into your favorite tube of Lip color will give you plumper lips!



Next – doesn’t every girl want fuller lips? We can’t all look like Angelina Jolie naturally.. and I’m all set with sticking needles full of chemicals into them just to get a fuller pout. All you need to do is put 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil into your lip gloss tube and there you go! I also love the tingly feeling it gives my lips :hubba hubba:


Happy Friday, folks! Enjoy the weekend – and don’t forget to head over to The Happy Little Oiler Facebook page, there will be a giveaway once we reach 100 likes!


Thanks for stopping by,


xo, Tracy






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1Cne2Lw

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment