Thursday, April 2, 2015

Practice Enrichment Evaluation....

After handing in my practice enrichment module on Friday, I’m happy to say that it came out a bit better than I had expected to to. I think my digital skills have improved massively in this module (especially in photoshop!) and I tried lots of new ways to create my children’s picture book, including photography, which I’d never really tried before, apart from the obvious snap shots! I’m not as pleased with my sketchbook work as I was in the last module though, as I fell that it was a little bit muddled and disorganised. This is still something that I feel I could improve on. Here are my finished pieces…FullSizeRender FullSizeRender[1] FullSizeRender[2] FullSizeRender[3]






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1Glk8Ci

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment