Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Panic, with a side of Blueberry Muffin

This morning, my supply was low.

KermitPanic

I don’t know if you’ve ever had this happen to you, but I was seriously freaking out. One of my biggest concerns in dieting and exercising postpartum was that I might not be able to provide for my son.

I quickly got out of bed and put together this smoothie:

BlueberryMuffin

Whew!

Within an hour, things were feeling normal again and he’s now napping with a full belly. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a few simple ingredients (along with three large glasses of water!) get things going again. Crisis averted!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1dxNFgV
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment