Thursday, September 10, 2015

Knock Me Up

Naughty Hottie Natalie

1-800-863-5478 ext: 10299233

Call Button

I have a naughty impregnation fetish. I imagine a room full of men standing around me wanting only one thing: To spill their seed deep inside my fertile pussy. I want men of all kinds there, stroking their hard cocks, waiting their turn to breed me.

I want them to give me fertility pills to ensure that their efforts are not in vain. And then I want to be held down by different guys as they all took their turns. It would be survival of the fittest inside my breeder pussy when load after load would be emptied into my used up cunt. My pussy would be so sloppy, cum just spilling out as it was plundered.

I imagine that this would go on for days. Possibly even weeks to ensure I was properly knocked up with as many as possible. I want to be treated like a little cum dumpster. I want to be used as a breeding machine. I would beg you “Please don’t fuck my pussy anymore! Let me suck your cock! Or fuck my ass!” But until my belly starts to swell and my tits start to fill, you won’t even consider wasting cum on any of my other slut holes.

Do you want to breed me? Call me now!

1-800-863-5478 ext: 10299233

Call Button

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@SinfulNatalie

NiteFlirt

Call Naughty Hottie Natalie for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

ABOUT NAUGHTY HOTTIE NATALIE

Natalie is slender, 28 year old blonde with an incredibly bangin’ body and personality to match. She is a housewife with an insatiable sexual appetite, and loves to play when her husband is away. Natalie loves to talk about all kinds of kinks and fetishes, but particularly enjoys taboo fantasies that involve cuckolding, sissy training, anal, domination and BBC. 

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1ifubkF
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment