Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Milking Sarah

alarm

Symptoms of engorged breasts: General feeling of illness, tiredness, temperature, aches, painful breasts.

Milking Sarah – Love In An Elevator

Fuck it! Just my luck! The fucking elevator had broken down…again. This was the third time in less than a month and I was desperate to get home. My hours at the Solicitor’s firm of Duffield & Shaw, had been long and arduous and I could already feel a migraine beating a trail behind my tired eyes. And to make matters much worse, my fucking breasts where beginning to hurt. James used to call them ‘fun bags,’ but the pressure building up behind them, was anything but fun. Of course, that was before I found him balls deep in his secretary…John. It was all the evidence that I had needed to kick his sorry arse out of the marital home and to burn the sodding bedsheets. Cheating fucker. The pain shooting through my left breast, distracted me momentarily from the gleeful thought of detaching my former partner’s penis from his body with the aide of a rusty blade, as my glands became engorged. I tired not to flinch in discomfort, but damn, they felt like overblown balloons about to pop.

secretary

“Erm…are you okay?” Enquired a distinctive male voice from behind me. So focused was I in my need to get home, shove a couple of Ibuprofen down the back of my throat and express my breast milk like a Jersey cow, I hadn’t paid any attention to the other two occupants of the still stuck elevator. I recognised the man who had spoken as Nathan Mitchell, a corporate lawyer who worked on the floor just above Duffield & Shaw. The other more casually dressed man was Bradley Davies, a General Practitioner Lawyer. We had never exchanged words previously, just given each other a courteous brief nod in passing, in the way that distance work colleagues do. Waving my hand in an air of dismissal, I gave a tight smile as a ripple of nausea threatened to engulf me. “Oh it’s nothing,” I answered.”Just some slight discomfort.”
“Really?” He countered, “because you look like you’re in considerable pain.” What was I supposed to tell him? That my boobs were just about to explode with all the fury of Mount Vesuvius and that we were all about to drown in a gallon of tit milk? Actually, I could. It would be worth it just to see the expression on his face. But I didn’t and instead, chose the more polite response. “Seriously, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern, but it really isn’t anything to worry about.”

boob3

My stomach chose that precise moment to call me out as a liar as I almost fainted with nausea. “Okay, you’re obviously not fine. Here, sit down,” Nathan ordered, taking off his jacket and placing it upon the tiled area. Bradley quickly raced over to my side and gently, helped to lower me onto the floor. “I’ve pressed the alarm, but no one seems to be responding. I think we might be in for a long wait.” Exasperated, Nathan breathed a heavy sigh of frustration and dropped himself down on my left. “Well then,” he muttered, clearly annoyed, I guess we might as well make ourselves comfortable.” Silenced reigned heavy in our forced enclosure, as we three sat upon the floor, Bradley on my right and me like the proverbial piggy in the middle. That was until another shot ripped through my boobs. “Fuck!” My voice quivered as I clutched at my chest. “Okay, what’s wrong with you and don’t say it’s nothing.” The look of concern on Nathan’s face, told me that I’d better fess up. “It’s my damned boobs.” At the look of confusion on both men’s faces, I explained further. “I’m breastfeeding at the moment and having been stuck at the office all day and now in this bloody elevator, I haven’t been able to express my milk. My breasts have become so engorged that it becoming quite painful.” I ended my sentence on a shrill note, as the nausea kicked in again, before looking up at the two men. To say that they both looked decidedly uncomfortable, was an understatement. Bradley looked as though he might physically try and tunnel his way out with his bare hands, whilst Nathan tried his utmost best to avoid looking at the appendages in question.

“Oh…er…is…is there anything that we can do to help?” He enquired, although he appeared to regret the the words as soon as he spoke them. “I…I…I mean, I’m not exactly sure how we can…er…be of assistance…” Seeking to diffuse the stress of the situation, I jokingly replied, “yeah, you can milk me like a cow.” Silence. “Look, sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. It’s just…”
“Will it help?” Interrupted Bradley. “I mean you’re obviously in some pain and to be quite frank with you, you look like you’re about to pass out.” And I was. I was beginning to grow hot, like I had a temperature and the nausea had decided to take up permanent residence. I wasn’t sure how to respond to that sentence, but I was now feverish, sick and about to faint. It was the gripping pain that made the decision for me. Fuck this shit. I tore off my blazer, unbuttoned my blouse and unceremoniously and without shame, unclasped the front of my bra.

With my breasts now exposed, I took hold of my left tit and started pulling at my nipple. I could feel the milk begin to flow as it squirted onto my stomach. The relief was immense but it wasn’t enough. “Please,” was all that I could mutter and Bradley wasting no time, mouthed my right breast, latching on to it. Oh, that felt good. Sucking gently, the milk spurted into his mouth as a feeling of sudden pleasure, rippled through my body. The nipple that I had been squeezing, became more damp as a trickle of my amber fluid graced my fingers. I brought them to my mouth, lapping at the dribble of milk, before I felt a tongue attach itself to the same breast. Nathan slowly licked at the sides of my tit and then down the gap of my cleavage, skilfully avoiding the dark rim of my areola, before his tongue first swirled and then lashed at the distended peak.

lactating threesome2

Whilst being milked, both men had released their cocks and were thrashing away at their rods, whilst I held out my engorged mounds of flesh for them to feed upon. This was all kinds of wrong, but with my cunt clenching at each suck of my nips, I was damned if I was going to stop now. Bradley was groaning in earnest now, every drop of fluid that coursed onto his tongue, causing him to suck harder, lapping greedily at each drop. My head hit the back of our steel cage as a wave of wanton release, triggered my cunt to contract. Keeping up a steady rhythm of sucking and then swallowing, his hand left the rigid stiffness of his cock and groped their way underneath my skirt. Without ceremony, the soaked crotch of my knickers where roughly pulled aside as two fingers caressed my inner folds. They were soon joined by Nathan’s double digits as they dragged across the hard nub of my clit, before all four fingers, now slick with my wetness, were plunged deeper into the pinkness of my core. My hips bucked wildly as I gave out a hoarse shout of pleasure, my pussy gripping tightly onto the fingers pushed deep inside.

The pressure of their sucking grew harder as their fingers see-sawed in and out of my cunt at a gathering pace. Reaching out, I wrapped my hands around the solidness of their cocks, the slipperiness of their pre-cum coating my palms. Using their man-made lube, I matched the tempo of the digits now battering at my hole and stroked furiously at their pricks. As the milk from my breasts decreased, the milk from their cocks begun to flow. Bradley gave one final suck, before releasing his spunk over my still moving hands. The warm jet spurred on my own release and my cunt clamped like a vice around the four fingers now held still as a series of quick flutters allowed my juices to gush
forward. Nathan was the last to cum, a powerful fountain of cream that jettisoned across his shirt and almost hit him right on the chin.

It took an hour for the repair team to arrive, full of apologies for the time delay and assurances that the problem would be rectified. The following week, we three found ourselves within the same steel cage, in the same predicament, me with overflowing breasts. Nathan, having pushed a button that brought the elevator to a grinding halt, both men turned to me and grinned. “Oh dear,” I smirked, “we appear to be stuck…again.”
“Well then, he surmised, placing a hand upon my left boob, “I guess we might as well make ourselves comfortable.”

cooltext139285958759874



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1jO1GuH
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment