Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 8 kale spinich berries shake

Well I missed a day of having my shake yesterday. That is because when we came home the night before after the weekend away we had no power. The power line had been ripped out of our house. So we had to chuck out everything in fridge and freezer so I didn’t have anything to make one.

Oh dear I was rushing making this shake because my twins were unsettled so I accidentally put too much Brewers yeast in it and that’s not yummy.


Kale spinich berries shake

  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 3 large frozen strawberries
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries 
  • 1/4 cup frozen kale
  • 1/2 cup baby spinich
  • 2 Tsp flaxseed meal
  • 1 Tsp Brewers yeast (I tipped in about 1/4 cup whoops, so gross lol)
  • 1 Tbsp yummy mummy shake
  • 1 cup skim milk

 

Oh see the disgust on my face. I didn’t want to waste it because Brewers Yeast, it’s so great to help bring in my milk. So imagine me chugging away on my shake while imagining it’s an ice coffee and then a quick drink of water in between. Bonus though is that I was full after this and I didn’t want anything until dinner.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2cxmXGM
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment