Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Boost Your Milk Supply!

As a first time mom, I have lots of worries. One of them is whether I’ll be able to produce enough milk for my son. I hope to breastfeed him until he’s two for him to have the best of health as he grows up. I have read nothing but good reviews on M2 Tea Drink, how it has multiplied the milk production of mommies almost instantly. This just might be my new bff! 😀🍼

 

*M2 Tea Drink may be purchased from Andok’s stores nationwide. 1L is at 250php while the smaller 350ml is 100php.

**I’m currently almost 36weeks pregnant and our due date on the 24th. I’ll be updating this post once my son and I start breastfeeding. 



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2xt54pU
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment