Sunday, May 17, 2020

Covid-19 update

UPDATE: Always wanting to protect the sweet babies, their families, and me, too. So: currently doing all initial visits virtually and follow ups virtually as well UNLESS I need to do an oral exam to assess for referral out, check wounds post frenectomy, or do a weighted feed. For in person visits at The Speech Network, I am completely sanitizing the room, clean cover on the chair and the scale, changing to new scrubs between visits, wearing masks and gloves, cleaning, cleaning, washing hands. I will check your temp and ask all the covid-19 questions, and of course you will wear a mask too (my mom made some if you forget yours!). Right now we are only having one person working at TSN at a time, and I am leaving 45 minutes between clients, so you can come in when you arrive. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! I am so pleased to be able to see people in person again but want to make sure it is a safe environment!



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2WGSaQq
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment