Friday, April 3, 2015

DIY: Gold Oyster Shell Jewelry Holder and DIY crafts

DIY: Gold Oyster Shell Jewelry Holder


I have been married for almost three years now and I have created an awful habit of never taking off my ring. My biggest fear is losing it once it comes off my finger. I know I need to start taking it off when I do my crafts or clean the house with chemicals. I have been looking at different ideas for jewelry holders for some time now. I finally found one that I love and is extremely easy and cheap to make!


Things you will need:

Oyster Shells

Liquid Gold Leaf

Polyurethane


Step One: Boil and scrub your oyster shells to get rid of any dirt.


Step Two: Paint the shell and let dry for an hour.


Step Three: Cover the gold shell in polyurethane.


Step Four: Use by the kitchen sink, on side tables, night stands, etc. for jewelry and or decoration.


IMG_3749






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1FrNNbA

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment