Sunday, April 5, 2015

Working On: Vanity DIY!

Hey everyone!

Ever since my love for make-up has started, I’ve wanted to create and put together my own vanity. Making a vanity personal is important and reflects who you are as a person and your love for all things beauty! I’ve decided to start doing a little vanity remodeling of my own! I have a few pictures posted below of what I’m going to paint. [I havent included my actual desk/vanity in the pictures just yet because it’s quite messy at the moment! But before I paint it, I will let you ladies see the ‘before’ picture.] I plan on painting the pieces pictured black, tiffany blue and white. As I begin to paint and create my new pieces, I will update the post here so you ladies can see how it’s going! I’m so excited to do this and make it my own. If you are currently updating your vanity or have any ideas you would like to share feel free to in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on all of my social media accounts!


Twitter: anchored_beauty


Instagram: anchored.beauty


Pinterest: anchoredbeauty1


Vine: anchored.beauty


Looking forward to sharing this with you guys!


Blessings! xoxo

-Demi

DSC_0061 All of these pieces were found or given to me and I’m so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity to create my own vanity! (Slowly but surely. )

2 Glass Flower Vases: Given to me

Wicker Oval Mirror: $4.29 at my local Goodwill!

Vintage Jewelry Box/Mini Hutch: $4.29 at Goodwill!DSC_0058 A girl can never have too many flower vases, right? 🌼🌷. DSC_0059 This vintage jewelry box is lovely, I love finding little treasures like these at thrift stores.DSC_0060






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1ay2X4M

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment