Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Milk Bandit

Hello to All my fellow mommy’s. Let me start off by saying this blog was inspired by my two children, one of whom I am currently breastfeeding. *Special shout out to all who have tried, conquered and or ever gave a thought to breastfeeding * ladies this is hard work. Men, kiss your babies momma if they have chosen to breastfeed.

I am an R.N. at a local hospital here in Cincinnati. Through many of my friends and colleagues I have found that there is a need for support for mother’s who breastfeed and soon to be mom’s contemplating the idea. I wanted there to be a place to share stories and experiences. A place where women, particularly breastfeeding mom’s could ask questions and get answers. I hope that through my posts you guys can get a few giggles and share ideas and laughs.

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully this is the beginning of something great!

 

 



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1YCBxMN
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment