Saturday, February 1, 2020

Boobie Bar Review

I’ve been using the Boobie Bars for 6 days. My sister instructed me to eat one each morning and then drink tons of water all day. I admit, I’m not that great at drinking “tons” of water. But I do drink it through out the day at work. And I don’t drink sodas or tea during the week. This 7oz came from a car pump driving home from work. For me, this is great! I even got 3oz from my left side. My electric pumps can collect between 3-5oz depending on the time of day. I can get 2-4oz from my Haakaa on each side. So I definitely see that the Boobie Bars are helping my supply. It feels so good to store my pumped milk after work, knowing that my baby has enough food to eat when I can’t be with her to nurse.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2u0QF4g
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment