Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Cousin Finds a Hilarious Way to Be Obscenely Decent

My cousin likes to knit, and since I’m about to have a baby and plan to breastfeed, she sent me a picture of this pattern:

What an awesome way to, umm, not offend anyone.

What an awesome way to, umm, not offend anyone.

So, with all the debates about breastfeeding and public decency going around, someone thought of a way to simultaneously cover it up more yet make it appear more obscene. You gotta admire the creativity. My favorite part is how they show examples in different skin tones, to make sure mommas can be properly color matched.

I’m the kind of mom that looks for privacy when I breastfeed (I really appreciate nice lactation rooms). Failing that, I throw a scarf up over my baby’s head so no one can see anything (I support mothers who don’t, however, because some babies won’t put up with scarves and just yank them off).  That being said, I obviously do not have the guts to rock something like this, but think it’s hilarious, just the same.



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1FWdRbW
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment