Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites #5: Mommy and Baby Favs.

Happy Friday :-D

It’s the last Friday of September, which means summer is coming to an end. I don’t mind honestly, I am more of a boots and scarf gal. Today I’ll be sharing with you some favorites of the past three weeks for mommy and baby.

Even if you aren’t a mom, you’ll still enjoy a few of these:

Pepperidge Farm Soft-Baked Granola [Cookies]. I tried one from Target’s $1 section; post-delivery, I was eating oatmeal cookies (oats help with breastmilk production).

Yes, I could make my own and healthier... but between my online work and baby Samantha, these were perfect to have as a quick breakfast with a banana or a night time treat with milk.  I love that they have a little bit of fiber, protein and of course, carbs!

Plenti Greek Yogurt (Yoplait)Another quick and delicious way to get some increased lactation. Not only may oats increase, but flax can help too. Plus you get calcium to keep building strong bones, but my all time favorite Greek Yogurt is Fage.

Starbucks Iced Coffee + Milk [Light]. I can’t go on my usual Starbucks run nor do I always have the time to get my coffee brew on. That’s where these puppies come in. Each one comes out to about $1.40, which is about $1.00 less for a tall iced coffee.

I get to save money for baby wipes and if I am running late for work, I can grab one and still get my Starbucks fix. I can’t work without Starbucks in hand.

Babyganics Hand Sanitizer & Stain RemoverBabies (and moms) can get messy! I love the hand sanitizer and wipes. The Babyganics stain remover is amazing for getting out those tough stains. Definitely going to stock up on that.

Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Relief Cream Samantha was getting very dry and cracked wrists, so we needed a cream for her dry skin. This cream healed her in less then two days.

Seventh Generation Dish Soap & Disinfectant Wipes All products are plant-based; the wipes have been great to clean her changing table and other things she may dirty. Instead of getting a “baby friendly dish soap,” we opted to go with one for the whole family.

The dish soap was only 50 cents more then the one we usually buy and it’s safe for washing Samantha’s bottles/ breast pump gadgets.

I am linking up with Heather for Friday Favorites. Thanks for hosting!Question: What are some of YOUR favorite products lately?



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1N07WeZ
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment